Providing a new start for newly released inmates to be counseled, mentored and instructed on how to live a crime free Christ centered life.
`In His Service Ministries' is a bridge that provides a temporary environment of transition between the destructive lifestyle of the past and responsibilities of a Christ centered life.
Accordingly, 3 months is regarded as a normal time of residence with a possible extension if appropriate.
Partnering with Teen Challenge of Pensacola, we provide the basic provisions of shelter, food, and clothing. In addition, we also provide assistance with:
* Finding and keeping a job.
* Developing a budget.
* Re-establishing family ties.
* Substance abuse.
* Interpersonal relationships.
* Strong biblical training.
Immediately upon release residents are required to complete 30 days of intense discipleship in a controlled environment to prepare them for a life outside of prison.
Following the completion of the 30 days of discipleship, the residents are required to comply with the posted house rules, the agreements in a signed covenant, and any conditions of probation or parole.
Developmental objectives are customized for each resident. The core objectives include the following:
* Finding a job appropriate with skills and experience.
* Opening a savings account.
* Learning positive leisure activities.
* Developing friendships that provide support for productive living.
* Building the confidence needed to function as a responsible citizen.
"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. " John 8:36
"And do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Rm 12:2